73 Nichols Beach, Grand Lake, Pondstream
185 Acres +/-, Nichols Beach, Grand Lake, N.B. Magnificent property, 5000 Ft. +/- of waterfront with a cove that is ripe for development. Endless opportunities here. Grand Lake is New Brunswick's largest freshwater lake connecting via the Jemseg River into the Saint John River, one of the best waterways for boating & fishing in Eastern Canada. Opportunity Knocks... Appraisal on file, owner will consider offers.
- MLS® #NB025344
- TypeVacant Land
- Sub-TypeVacant Lot(s)
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontWater Frontage, Waterfront: Lake, Water View: Lake
- Date ListedMay 31st, 2019
- Address73 Nichols Beach, Grand Lake
- SubdivisionJ3 - Sunbury & Queens County North
- Postal CodeE4B 3Y1
- Lot Description75.6 HECTARES, Cleared-Part, Level, Logging Potential, Stream/Pond, Wooded/Treed
- Listing OfficeRe/max East Coast Elite Realty
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.