3424 105 Rte, Bear Island
Exceptionally well maintained/upgraded beautiful split entry family home with detached double car garage with river access located on 1.2 acres of land in Bear Island, a community that stretches along the north side of the Saint John River. Original side entrance wood mud room leads to lower level foyer with French door into a charming & cozy large family room with hardwood flooring, a wall of windows and a side deck (17’x15’) where you can appreciate the quiet and peaceful view and the sounds of the flowing brook nearby. This level also offers 2 bedrooms, a laundry room with 3pce bath, a den/office, a utility room all with lots of closet & storage space. Walk up the stairs to the main level open-concept kitchen, dining and living rooms. Kitchen has white cabinetry, a large centre island, undermount sinks and tiled backsplash. Dining room has a wood stove on ceramic earth & exit to back deck (14’x17’) overlooking a very private landscaped backyard with shed. Also showcased on this level is the master bedroom with Juliet balcony & 4pce ensuite, 2 other bedrooms and a 4pce bath. The double car garage has a workshop & storage space. Walk across the street onto a trail in the woods that leads to a small dock on the Saint John River. Current owner has a Personal Use License. Please refer to attached Feature Sheet of Upgrades. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A FLOOD ZONE AREA.
- MLS® #NB011190
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,088
- Square Footage50' x 30.5'
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleSplit Entry
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Electric Opener, Man Door To Exterior, Double, Other
- WaterfrontWaterfront Road Between, Waterfront: River
- PoolSee Remarks
- Lot Description1.17 acres, Cleared, Landscaped, Stream/Pond
- RoofAsphalt Shingle
- Date ListedAugust 23rd, 2018
- Address3424 105 Rte
- SubdivisionJ4 - York County West
- CityBear Island
- Postal CodeE6L 1J3
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Wood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-In Appliances, Jet Bath, Laundry, Master – Main Floor, See Remarks
- HeatingBaseboard, Electric, Stove - Wood, Radiant
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete, Fully Finished, Full, Walkout
- ElementaryNackawic Elementary School (K-5)
- MiddleNackawic Middle School (6-8)
- HighNackawic Senior High School (9-12)
- Listing OfficeGardiner Realty Royal Lepage Fredericton.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc . The Detailed Information Sheet includes the name of the participating listing office. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. ©2014 Listings are property of The Real Estate Board of the Fredericton Area, Inc.